This fresh and tasty salad is super addictive, dead easy and is an impressive side dish for any Japanese themed dinner–planning a DIY sushi night? Make this too.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup (or more) of frozen edamame beans (they’re not as hard to find as you’d think)
- One bunch of fresh spring onions
- A couple handfuls of curly kale
- Some black and white sesame seeds
- Sesame oil
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
What to do:
Boil a pot of slightly salted water and boil the edamame for 2-3 minutes, removing from hot water and refreshing under cold water immediately.
Slice the spring onions on an angle and cut the kale into very thin strips.
In a medium sized bowl, mix the spring onions, kale and edamame beans well and drizzle with some sesame oil, the juice of at least one lime, and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve!